Saturday, January 24, 2009
* This elegant floor clock, designed by Chris Bergelin features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers.
* The beautiful swan neck pediment is crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center.
* The decorative polished brass lyre pendulum features a cast center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing polished brass finished weight shells are embellished with decorative bands with a silver-tone background.
* The grand bombe style base features carved moldings with a decorative cut-out framed with carved floral motifs. Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines on the front and sides. The floral inlays include the rare wood species listed above.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
See more detail