Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh Deery me!

Hejsan, hejsan! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas? I went home to London with my little family. We stayed near a park with lots of beautiful deer which inspired me for this post. No home would be complete this winter without a deer. I love these 'ideers'. Deery deery me, just lovely! Ok enough...(to many crackers?!).

Ahhhlala

In my house


2modern

Via Utop-ian (Pinterest)
I think a friendly faux deer will definitely be a new addition to my home this winter. Any tips on great places to hang him/her?

Oh and don't forget to enter the competition to win a wonderful picky pic picture for your children's room. You have several more days to enter here and it's sooo quick and easy- how about the deer one?!

Back in a little. Kram!

No comments:

Post a Comment